Mystical Scroll, Mystical Summon, Water Scroll, Legendary Scroll, Temple of Wishes
Increases Resistance by 25%
Worth fully skilling up with Devilmons
|Level||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Leader Skill: Increases the Critical Rate of ally monsters with Water attribute by 38%.
Skill 1: Help Me, Teddy [380%ATK]: Summons a teddy bear to attack the enemy. This attack has a 25% chance to forcibly put the enemy to sleep for 1 turn. Acquires another turn if the enemy falls asleep.
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +5%
- Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +5%
- Lv.5 Damage +10%
- Lv.6 Damage +10%
Skill 2: Girl’s Prayer [320%ATK]: Removes the harmful effects on all allies and recovers their HP. Recovery amount is proportionate to your Attack Power. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Lv.2 Recovery +10%
- Lv.3 Recovery +10%
- Lv.4 Recovery +10%
- Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1
Skill 3: Water Guardian Angel [(75%ATK + 5%HP) x 3]: Attacks all enemies 3 times. Each attack has a 40% chance to decrease the target’s Defense for 3 turns. This attack will deal more damage according to your MAX HP. (Reusable in 5 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1
Hybrid – Violent/Focus(Spd/Atk%/Hp%)
Stun – Despair/Focus(Spd/Atk%/Hp%)
PVP – Violent/Will(Spd/Atk%/Hp%)
Updated on 2015.10.28
- Water Guardian Angel – The cooltime has been reduced by 1 turn. (6 turns -> 5 turns)
- Help Me, Teddy – Damage has been increased by 5%
Updated on 3.31.2016
- Help Me, Teddy: Puts the target to sleep with a 20% chance -> 25% chance
- Girl’s Prayer: Recovery amount increased by 14%.
- Water Guardian Angel: Decreases the Defense with a 30% chance -> 40% chance
- GB10 – (Rating: 9.0/10) Anavel is a good utility and damage unit. Very versatile monster that applies 3-turn DEF break and helps you clear the waves faster. The only downside using her against Giants is she can proc with multi-hits allowing the boss to counterattack often. But still, she has high HP and DEF stats that makes her capable of tanking a couple of hits.
- DB10 – (Rating: 9.0/10) Her 2nd skill Girl’s Prayer cleanses and heals all your allies based on Attack Power. Cleanse and sustain are important components when fighting Dragons since having multiple debuffs present on your team gives the boss additional inflicted damage. She is a good replacement for units like Konamiya and Veromos, allowing your team with more firepower and speed up your runs.
- NB10 – (Rating: 6.5/10) Viable unit. 1st skill gives you a chance to attack again allowing multi-hits. 3 hits on your 3rd skill and you can also use her as a back-up sustain unit together with Colleen.
(Rating: 9.5/10) A very reliable Faimon Hell farmer. Can sustain and remove debuffs using her 2nd skill. AOE damage to clear waves faster.
- R5 – (Rating: 8.0/10) Deals good damage and applies a 3-turn DEF break. What makes her viable in Raids is her cleanse and heal removing debuffs from boss’ Breath of Doom and Rageful Roar. As discussed on R5 guide, cleanse skill is very important to have for your supports and Anavel not only does that but also heals your whole team at the same time.
- Element Rift Beasts – (Rating: 7.0/10) Viable against Fire and Water Rift beasts as a utility with a little bit of damage.
(Rating: 7.5/10) The 3-turn AOE DEF break allows your team to clear waves faster. Additionally she provides heals for additional sustain. Also a good crowd control using her 1st skill to sleep enemies.
(Rating: 9.0/10) Anavel is a tricky unit to read. Since she is versatile, you can focus on attack stats for maximum heal and be a nuke or focus on HP stats to tank and deal good damage from 3rd skill. You can also evenly distribute the stats for a hybrid type. Additionally, her awakening bonus gives +25% resistance which makes it 40% on total stats without adding resistance subs yet. She is good on both Offense and Defense set-up. Offensively, she could set-up a 3-turn DEF break which allows your DD to nuke the enemy down. And with some attack stats you can provide significant damage upon enemies. Defensively, cleanse + heal is a huge threat for enemy attackers. It could potentially turn the game in your favor. She has the stand-alone quality which makes her a threat on both Arena and Guild Wars.
How to Counter
One of the best way to counter her is to provide constant immunity buff. With this you instantly counter her 1st and 3rd skill. To read Anavel’s build, observe the amount of heal she recovers. If the heal amount is high then the enemy’s Anavel is an attack type. Meaning she could easily be nuked down but is a threat if she gets to attack. If she is leaning to HP type, her threat is low but very tanky. Which means you can burst her down later after killing the enemy cores first.
Anavel requires quality runes to shine since she needs almost all of the stats to be a effective. As a start, make her speedy and focus on the type of unit you want her to be built, either an attack or hp type. For a hybrid type alternate the stat for your Slot 4 and 6.
Anavel is a jack of all trades and useable in all game contents (Scenario to PVP to Dungeons and ToA). In Scenario, she can farm Faimon Hell quite fast with her AOE skill and able to self-sustain from heals. In Dungeons, she is one of the few units who is viable in GB10, DB10 and NB10. The good thing about her skill kit is she can be a support and damage dealer which is vital to her role. PVP wise, her base stats are high and with quality runes, you can go hybrid type and be a support while keeping her a threat to enemies.
Good sustain and removes harmful effects