Mystical Scroll, Mystical Summon, Temple of Wishes, Water Scroll, Legendary Scroll
Increases Accuracy by 25%
Raids, PvP in general, HoH
Worth fully skilling up with Devilmons
|Level||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Leader Skill: Increases the Resistance of ally monsters by 41%.
Skill 1: Passing Time [130%ATK x 3]: Attack 3 times and recovers 15% of the Attack Bar each time the attack lands as a Critical Hit.
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +15%
Skill 2: Predicted Future [300%ATK]: Attacks all enemies with an 80% chance to remove beneficial effects, inflicting Continuous Damage effects equal to the number of removed beneficial effects. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1
Skill 3: Daydream: Recovers the HP of all allies by 50% by putting yourself to sleep for 1 turn. (Reusable in 6 turns)
- Lv.2 Recovery +10%
- Lv.3 Recovery +10%
- Lv.4 Cooltime Turn -1
- Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1
|Early Game||Any Set||SPD HP/DEF HP/DEF|
|PVE||Despair+Revenge||SPD HP/DEF/CR HP/DEF|
|AD||Nemesis+Nemesis+Will||SPD HP HP|
|PVP General||Despair+Nemesis/Will||SPD HP HP/DEF|
Being a water element monster allows Praha to excel in all 3 dungeons with no elemental disadvantages. Armed with a strong resistance leader skill and arguably the best heal in the game, no Praha owners will ever complain about not being able to clear DB10 reliably. Along with her improved AI on 2nd and 3rd skill, she’s able to heal and remove the bosses’ buff at key moments to ensure safe runs. Her 1st skill however is both a blessing and a curse for Necropolis as it is a multihit skill yet she does not benefit from ATB increase when facing the boss.
Raids: Blessed with one of the rarest and most sought after Resistance Leader skill in the game, Praha is a very common sight in R5 frontline as her very powerful healing capabilities is perfect for the situation.
ToA: Praha’s usability in ToA is limited to her inability deal direct damage to enemies in generic stages however her skills are invaluable in stages with lots of debuffs that need to be removed(3 Chloe 2 Katarina etc) Many players do use Praha to auto ToA Hardmode.
PvP: Praha’s PvP prowess relies heavily on her runes and stats. Generally Praha is runed Despair mainset and her proc rate is observed to be quite high. Nonetheless there are numerous endgame players who rune her 2xNemesis Will to counter AoE cleave comps in Arena Defense. With high SPD, HP & DEF it is not uncommon for a Praha to solo an enemy non-sustain team. Regardless of her build, Praha’s role is very versatile and as a strong support, she is able to put a stop to an enemy team by removing their buffs stunning them at the same time with her second skill. Although her skill activation rate is 90%(upon max skill up) nobody should ever underestimate the odds as a well-placed Predicted Future can already determine the outcome of the battle.
How to Counter
There is no direct counter to Praha because there are many ways to build a her. If she’s runed with high defense it’s risky to Copper her, if she’s runed with high HP it’s also risky to use Lushen against her. Skill reset and heal block jeopardizes Praha’s ability to heal her teammates.
- Praha relies heavily on her stats to be strong. She could be runed with either SPD/HP/DEF, HP/DEF/CR, HP/DEF to achieve the stats required.
- For PVP offense, as with any other stripper units, you want them fast but not too fast. Ideally you want them to be slightly faster than your next unit for speed tune. She is great with bruiser units because of her percentage based heals.
- For PVP defense you want her to be really fast and tanky so she could take the first hit and top everyone up with her immense heal.
- Praha is a great tank due to her high base HP and DEF. If runed with DEF mainstat she can be used to tank frontline R5 and serves as a Copper trap in Guild War defense.
- What defines a good or bad Praha is her stats. Generally you would want a 40K HP, 200 SPD, 1.5K DEF, 70% CR, 70% ACC Praha. However, these stats are exceedingly difficult to achieve, especially if you want her to be on Despair or 2xNemesis/Will
- Synergize Praha’s heal/sleep cycle with immunity/buff removal or enemy/tower attacks to wake her up to avoid losing a precious turn on her.
- Her best partners are bruisers(BMs,Wind Pandas Camila, Fire/Wind MK) or monsters that wouldn’t die in 1 hit(Laika, Theomars) Her massive heal can and will always turn the table.
Skill 2: “Predicted Future”, deals damage before removing buffs.
- If the skill successfully removes immunity, Despair rune set effect can stun the target.
- Very strong utility healer (heals for 60% fully skilled)
- Versatile unit(useful at any stage of game regardless of PVP or PVE)
- Resistance Leader Skill
- Gets 25% Accuracy when awakened
- Beautiful model, high quality effects
- Sleeps for 1 turn after healing
- Unreliable buff removal skill(only 90% activation rate, resistible)
- Outclass by other reliable buff removal units like Tiana, Aquila, Soha, Chiwu
- Extremely high rune requirements(needs SPD, HP, DEF, ACC, CR) to be effective