Vigor, the Water Werewolf will be the Exclusive Secret Dungeon for January!
Jan. 19th 12pm to Jan. 22nd 12am
– Based on the server time – Global(PDT), Asia(TST), Europe(CEST)
– Gather the Summoning Pieces and summon the 3★ [Werewolf] with Water Attribute!
– The Secret Dungeon is also a rich source of Mana Stones, so don’t miss out!
- The Secret Dungeon for the [Werewolf] will be available at the Cairos Dungeons during the event.
- Gather the Summoning Pieces by clearing Dungeons and summon the Monster!
How to Participate
The Secret Dungeon consists of 10 stages.
You can get Summoning Pieces by clearing the Dungeon.
- You can enter the Secret Dungeon by going to Battle -> Cairos Dungeon -> Secret Dungeon.
- A total of 40 Summoning Pieces is needed to summon the Monster
- You can unlock the Cairos Dungeon by clearing Kabir Ruins
How To Summon a Monster
Go to the Summonhenge after you’ve gathered all the required Summoning Pieces.
* When you collect the required number of Summoning Pieces (40), a new function to summon will be added to your Summonhenge.
Secret Dungeon Monsters Info
The Secret Dungeon has a total of 10 stages, each with a different number of Normal and Awakened monsters. In the final stage, there’ll be a boss version of the Secret Dungeon monster. Like other bosses, he or she can’t be stunned or oblivion, so do watch out!
Of course, the greater the number of stages you clear, the more summoning pieces you’ll get. Certain stages will also have an additional chance of giving you another piece.
The Werewolf family is one of the preferred Natural Born 3* monsters because of their ability to provide team utility (buff and debuff) at the same time be adequate solo unit attackers. On a grand scale and in the end-game scenario, the only ones worth keeping are Eshir and Jultan, their light and dark counterparts.
Eshir, who is also known as a Theomars counter, is a good PvP offense unit. Werewolves have naturally high HP which makes them worth to 6* since his 3rd skill scales with Max HP. With this advantage, you only need to focus on 4 stats (HP,CR,CD and SPD). One more thing, Eshir gains a savvy 15 base speed addition when awakened that keeps you on par with the speedy units. You would need a total of 11 skill-up fodders to max Eshir.
On the other hand, Jultan is one of the unique monsters who can reflect damage on Crit dependent attackers which makes him effective on situational PvP offense. He is also a convenient monster to use because of his DEF break and Unrecoverable debuff potential that opens up a path for nukers to one shot the enemy. With his 2nd skill scaling to Max HP, Jultan can also be your secondary source of damage. You would need a total of 9 skill-up fodders to max Jultan.
This is definitely a worthwhile Secret Dungeon for farming Mana stones and skill-ups, but anybody past that can give it a pass. Thanks for reading and I hope you find this post useful.