Mystical Scroll, Mystical Summons, Wind Scroll, Legendary Scroll, Temple of Wishes
Increases Resistance by 25%
PvP Offense, GB10
Worth fully skilling up, but use family skill ups instead of Devilmons
|Level||Min||Lv. 30||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Leader Skill: Increases the Attack Power of ally monsters by 33% in Guild Battles.
Skill 1: Penalty [380%ATK]: Attacks the enemy with an axe to inflict 2 Continuous Damage effects for 1 turn with a 50% chance.
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +5%
- Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.5 Damage +10%
- Lv.6 Damage +10%
Skill 2: Wrathful Attack [620%ATK]: Attacks an enemy with a wrathful axe, leaving a Branding Effect for 2 turns, and increasing your attack gauge by 50%. The target with the Branding Effect will receive 25% increased damage. (Reusable in 3 turns))
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1
Skill 3: Resentment [210%ATK x 2]: Becomes possessed with unstoppable rage and attacks all enemies. Increases the Attack Power and Attack Speed of all allies for 2 turns. When this attack is on cooldown, your Attack Speed will increase and you’ll recover 10% HP every turn. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Cooltime Turn -1
- Wrathful Attack – Damage increased by 9%
- Skill 3: Resentment grants his party Atk Buff and Spd Buff.
Early Game – Fatal / Blade (SPD or ATK% / CRIT R% / ATK%)
End Game – Rage / Will (SPD or ATK% / CRIT D% / ATK%)
Crowd Control – Despair / Will or Blade (SPD or ATK% / CRIT D% / ATK%)
Speedy Set-up – Swift / Will (SPD / CRIT D% / ATK%)
Tank – Despair / Will (SPD / HP% / HP%)
- GB10 – (Rating: 9.5/10) Hraesvelg is a great utility buffer and Damage Dealer allowing you to do speed clear runs. He is a huge boost in replacement to Bernard and Shannon. With good runes equipped on your team you can go YOLO to boss having enough HP and DEF to tank a few of its attacks.
- DB10 – Not recommended
- NB10 – Not recommended
(Rating: 8.5/10) Good fodder farmer on water stages.
- R5 – (Rating: 8.0/10) Decent backline unit with Brand debuff. Also gives your team Atk and Spd buff for more damage and turns.
- Element Rift Beasts – Wind and Light Beast utility unit. Recommended for end-game players aiming for SS-SSS runs.
(Rating: 9.0/10) Often used in GWO battles. A support nuker type which is favorable on 3v3 battles, 3rd skill AOE with 3-turn cooldown, ATK and SPD buff for team, and since the passive gives speed buff from 3rd skill cooldown he got double speed increases. He also recovers 10% of HP every turn when the 3rd skill is on cooldown. Lead ability also increases the Attack Power of ally monsters by 33% in Guild Battles.
How to Counter:
Hraesvelg has a low base DEF making him squishy and is vulnerable to DEF break. As a semi-nuke/utility he does not provide immunity to protect your team from debuffs. That’s why Hraesvelg is rarely used for defense because the set-up required for him to be effective is very situational.
- Hraesvelg has good attack multipliers making him viable with Vampire runes. With his fast paced turns, you constantly hit and leach life to sustain HP.
Hraesvelg is a great unit to have early-mid game and still have specific uses in end-game such as Wind and Light Beast Dungeons, GWO and R5 2nd deck. Most renowned on GWO, these type of monsters are favored on 3v3 battles because of utility and threat. Versatility is important here to compensate the limitations of 3-unit teams. It is also better to distribute ATK and HP stats evenly, allowing you to do decent damage while not being squishy. Currently he is the the best out of the 3 elements, worth fully skilling up but use family skill ups instead of Devilmons.
Continuous damage and Attack Bar increase