Unknown Scroll, Mystical Scroll, Mystical Summons, Social Summons, Wind Scroll, Temple of Wishes
Leader Skill: Increases the Defense of ally monsters with Wind attribute by 30%
Don’t bother skilling up, feed it to Talc (Water Battle Mammoth) or Basalt (Dark Battle Mammoth) instead
|Level||Min||Lv. 25||Min||Lv. 30||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Leader Skill: Increases the Defense of ally monsters with Wind attribute by 30%.
Skill 1: Battle Charge [370%ATK]: Charges towards the enemy to inflict damage and provokes for 1 turn with a 50% chance.
- Lv.2 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.5 Damage +10%
- Lv.6 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.7 Damage +10%
Skill 2: Battle Stomp [100%ATK + 12%HP]: Stomps on all enemies and decreases the Attack Bar by 25% for each target with a 50% chance. This attack will deal more damage according to your MAX HP. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1
Skill 3: Echo of Earth: Increases the attack gauge of all allies by 40% and removes all harmful effects. (Reusable in 5 turn(s))
- Lv.2 Cooltime Turn -1
|Early Game Tank Build||Energy + Energy + Energy||HP% / HP% / HP%|
|PvE Build||Despair + Energy||SPD / HP% / HP%|
|Speed Booster Build||Swift + Energy||SPD / HP% / HP%|
|Poor Man’s Tiana Build||Swift + Will||SPD / HP% / HP%|
Dungeons: You can choose to use Olivine can be used for your starting GB10 team. His 2nd Skill synergizes well with Despair and his 1st and 3rd Skill helps to make your team safer on the boss stage. However, as there are limited slots for a GB10 team, monsters such as Bernard, Shannon and Mav are much more solid choices that can fulfill his role here
Raids: Olivine’s lack of proper debuffs makes her a poor choice here. Natural 2 star and 3 star monsters such as Konamiya and Dona should be used over Olivine here.
ToA: While Olivine can serve as a good provoker and attack bar reducer, his dark brother Basalt serves a similar but better role here. Choose to build him only if you’re lacking any alternative.
PvP: Olivine’s best use here is as a wind tank and attack bar buffer / cleanser. The best way to utilize him here is as a poor man, one-sided Tiana for your team.
- Frankly speaking, Olivine serves as a very niche monster. There are much better alternatives for newer players.
- Olivine’s damage is extremely poor, with his first skill scaling off his minuscule attack base while the 2nd skill has a weak 100% multiplier that scales off his HP.
- If you choose to build him, try to get some accuracy to ensure that his provoke and attack bar reduction will land.
- There is a Secret Dungeon available on January 2016 for Olivine. Do take advantage of this to farm skillups for the better Battle Mammoths in the family, Talc and Basalt.
- 3rd Skill offers a decent attack bar boost with a cleanse
- Decent overall stats for a 3 star tank
- Great Skillup Food for the Water (Talc) and Dark Battle Mammoths (Basalt)
- Lack of any defensive scaling attacks despite being a defense monster
- Low multipliers across all skills
- Low base speed makes him difficult to be used as your attack bar booster