Erwin, the Wind Elven Ranger will be the Exclusive Secret Dungeon for August.
Aug. 18th 12pm – Aug. 21st 12am.
– Based on the server time – Global(PDT), Asia(TST), Europe(CEST)
– Gather the Summoning Pieces and summon the 3★ [Elven Ranger] with Wind Attribute!
– The Secret Dungeon is also a rich source of Mana Stones, so don’t miss out!
- The Secret Dungeon for the [Elven Ranger] will be available at the Cairos Dungeons during the event.
- Gather the Summoning Pieces by clearing Dungeons and summon the Monster!
How to Participate
The Secret Dungeon consists of 10 stages.
You can get Summoning Pieces by clearing the Dungeon.
- You can enter the Secret Dungeon by going to Battle -> Cairos Dungeon -> Secret Dungeon.
- You need a total of 40 Summoning Pieces to summon the Monster
- You can unlock the Cairos Dungeon by clearing Kabir Ruins
How To Summon a Monster
Go to the Summonhenge after you’ve gathered all the required Summoning Pieces.
* When you collect the required number of Summoning Pieces (40), a new function to summon will be added to your Summonhenge.
Secret Dungeon Monsters Info
The Secret Dungeon has a total of 10 stages, each with a different number of Normal and Awakened monsters. In the final stage, there’ll be a boss version of the Secret Dungeon monster. Like other bosses, he or she can’t be stunned or oblivion, so do watch out!
Of course, the greater the number of stages you clear, the more summoning pieces you’ll get. Certain stages will also have an additional chance of giving you another piece.
Wind Elven Ranger (Erwin) is a skill-up fodder for Adrian and Isillen as these 2 are the only worthwhile units useful from mid game scenario. Both of these monsters are excellent for starting NB10 teams where Adrian applies heal block (unrecoverable debuff), continuous damage, and spd + crit rate buff to allies. Meanwhile Isillen applies slow debuff, continuous damage and passive counterattacks. The rest of the Elven Ranger family don’t have a viable skillset to be used for. Full skill-up for Adrian requires 520 pcs. and for Isillen is 560 pcs.
As with the past few Secret Dungeons, save at least one Wind Elven Ranger in the event you’ll have to use one for the upcoming fusion monsters!
Click the links below for the Stats and Skills of the entire Elven Ranger family.