Pigma, the Wind Imp Champion will be the Exclusive Secret Dungeon for May.
May 19th 12pm – May 22nd 12am
– Based on the server time – Global(PDT), Asia(TST), Europe(CEST)
– Gather the Summoning Pieces and summon the 3★ [Imp Champion] with Wind Attribute.
– The Secret Dungeon is also a rich source of Mana Stones, so don’t miss out!
- The Secret Dungeon for the [Imp Champion] will be available at the Cairos Dungeons during the event.
- Gather the Summoning Pieces by clearing Dungeons and summon the Monster!
How to Participate
The Secret Dungeon consists of 10 stages.
You can get Summoning Pieces by clearing the Dungeon.
- You need a total of 40 Summoning Pieces to summon the Monster
- You can unlock the Cairos Dungeon by clearing Kabir Ruins
How To Summon a Monster
Go to the Summonhenge after you’ve gathered all the required Summoning Pieces.
* When you collect the required number of Summoning Pieces (40), a new function to summon will be added to your Summonhenge.
Secret Dungeon Monsters Info
The Secret Dungeon has a total of 10 stages, each with a different number of Normal and Awakened monsters. In the final stage, there’ll be a boss version of the Secret Dungeon monster. Like other bosses, he or she can’t be stunned or oblivion, so do watch out!
Of course, the greater the number of stages you clear, the more summoning pieces you’ll get. Certain stages will also have an additional chance of giving you another piece.
Don’t mistake the Imp Champion Family with the Imps. The skills, base stats and even natural stars are completely different, but the names can put off some people. For the Imp Champions, the only two worth your consideration should be Fairo, the Fire Imp Champion, and the Yaku, the Water Imp Champion. Fairo works as an excellent DoT Machine for ToA for newer players. However, he gets outclassed by Baretta due to his poorer supportive stats, high crit rate (which isn’t good for ToAH) and lack of attack bar manipulation. As for Yaku, he is an amazing monster for speed DB10 teams later on due to his crit rate upon awakening and incredibly high damage on his 3rd Skill. He is mainly an end-game monster though, and isn’t recommended to be built for newer players. The rest of the family is pretty much useless, so don’t bother building those. Even if you’re not interested, you should farm at least one, there’s a good chance that he may be relevant for the future Light Fusion monster.
Click the links below for the Stats and Skills of the entire Imp Champion family.