Mystical Scroll, Mystical Summon, Wind Scroll, Legendary Scroll, Temple of Wishes
Leader Skill: Increases the Attack Power of ally monsters in the Arena by 33%
NB10, Aiden Farmer, Raids
Worth fully skilling up, but use family skill ups instead of Devilmons
|Level||Min||Lv. 30||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Leader Skill (Awakened): Increases the Attack Power of ally monsters in the Arena by 33%.
Skill 1: Soul Summoning [160%ATK x (2 ~ 3)]: Summons the souls of the dead to attack the enemy 2 – 3 times. Each attack has a 40% chance to decrease the enemy’s Attack Speed for 2 turns.
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.5 Damage +10%
- Lv.6 Harmful Effect Rate +15%
Skill 2: Deadly Touch [300%ATK x (3 ~ 4)]: Randomly attacks the enemies several times and weakens the enemy’s defense for 2 turns with a 35% chance with each attack and exchanges the decrease attack speed effect with a freezing effect for 1 turn. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1
- Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1
Skill 3: Wall of the Dead (Passive) [100x Lv]: Creates a shield every turn to absorb incoming damage proportionate to your level. Decreases the attacker’s Attack Speed for 1 turn if you’re attacked when you have the shield. (Automatic Effect)
|Farmer||Swift or Fatal + Blade||SPD / CRIT R% or ATK% / ATK%|
|Necro Build||Violent + Revenge||SPD or ATK% / CRIT R% or CRIT D% / ATK%|
|Alternative Build||Triple Revenge||SPD / CRIT R% or CRIT D% / ATK%|
|Raid Nuker||Vampire + Revenge||SPD / CRIT R% or CRIT D% / ATK%|
Dungeons: Fuco’s a great choice for both GB10 and NB10. He can serve as a wind nuker for your GB10 team, offering a useful slow, defense break and stun throughout. As for NB10, Fuco’s 2nd Skill does an insane amount of damage against single-target monsters due to a potential 1,200% multiplier on a 2-turn cooldown. Fuco should be the runed as the slowest monster in your team to ensure that there won’t be a shield as well as to reliably land his slow debuff against the boss.
- On another note, Fuco’s actually an amazing beginner farmer for those who have him. Even with no skillups and at 5*, you can slap almost any mediocre attacker runes on him and he can easily clear Aiden Hell. If you’re in need of a good fodder farmer, Fuco’s an excellent option.
Raids: Fuco also works great as a nuker. With his powerful multipliers and decent supportive capabilities, he does a great amount of damage even when runed with some supportive stats. However, his water brother, Rigel, is getting much more usage in Raids due to the inability resistance and critical hit reduction passive. If you’re looking to build one of the liches for Raids, the Water variant may be a better option.
ToA: While Fuco can be used in ToA, slow debuffers such as Shannon, Aria, Spectra, Gildong and Woonhak does a better job than the liches. If you’re using him in ToA, it’s more likely used as a typical nuker instead, where he is outclassed by many monsters.
PvP: Althought Fuco’s primarily a PvE monster, he still does a decent job in PvP. If he’s built very fast, his shield can be a pain to deal with, especially for newer players who do not have enough offensive capabilities to break through the shield every turn. However, past the early fighter ranks, there are plenty of counters against him. Unlike Khmun and Rina, Fuco’s shield is at a static 4,000 when he is at max level, making any strong damager easily killing him off.
How to Counter
For those having issues dealing with Fuco, most fire damagers will easily be able to kill him. If you’re lacking any decent fire attackers, you can just pair up a wind damager with either defense break or attack buff, as either one is sufficient in killing off the lich.
For very new players that can’t break through the shield, you can use HP scaling monsters like Ramagos or Arnold or beneficial blockers like Megan to help get the shield out of the way.
- Like any monster reliant on his debuffs to land, Fuco needs a decent amount of accuracy to function. Try to aim for 45% accuracy for optimal use.
- As mentioned, speed isn’t a huge priority for Fuco if you’re running him in a Necro team. However, as the boss’ passive only gets capped from 130 speed, you should try to get some speed on Fuco so that you won’t take a long time to clear the dungeon.
In general, Fuco’s 2nd Skill makes him shine the less enemies there are. Both him and Rigel are excellent choices for NB10 because of that. Furthermore, his slow debuff can be pretty difficult to find in other monsters, with Hwa being the most popular alternative for the effect. If you have him, he’s definitely a monster you can start building from the get-go for your starting teams. You can rerune him for NB10 and more in the future.
- Deadly Touch will not remove the Decrease Attack Speed harmful effect if the stun is resisted or the enemy is immune to stun effect
- Strong multipliers on both skills
- 2nd Skill is on a 2-turn cooldown
- Pretty high base HP and passive shield gives him good survivability
- Poor base speed of 96
- Debuffs does not have a 100% activation rate