Mystical Scroll, Mystical Summon, Temple of Wishes, Wind Scroll, Legendary Scroll, January HoH 2017
New Skill: [Shoot n' Slash]
Worth skilling up but isn’t necessary to fulfill its role
|Level||Min||Lv. 30||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI RATE%||CRI DMG%||RES%||ACC%|
Leader Skill: The Critical Rate of ally Monsters is increased by 24% in Guild Battles.
Skill 1: Backspin Slash [370%ATK]: Swiftly attacks an enemy and weakens its defense for 1 turn with a 75% chance.
- Lv.2 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Damage +10%
- Lv.6 Harmful Effect Rate +15%
Skill 2: Pirate’s Strike [540%ATK]: Deals a powerful attack and absorbs 30% of its Attack Bar. (Reusable in 3 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +5%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1
Skill 3: Shoot n’ Slash (Awakened) [370%ATK + 540%ATK]: Performs a Backspin Slash which connects to a Pirate’s Strike on an enemy target. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Lv.2 Cooltime Turn -1
|Early-Game Nuker||Fatal or Rage + Blade||ATK% / CRIT R% / ATK%|
|Mid-Game Build||Rage + Blade||SPD / CRIT R% or CRIT D% / ATK%|
|Skill Cycling||Violent + Blade or Revenge||SPD / CRIT D% / ATK%|
|Raids Build||Swift + Energy or Guard or Revenge||SPD / CRIT R% or CRIT D% / HP% or ATK%|
Dungeons: Barque is a decent starting nuker for your GB10 team. While his stats are rather average, it also means that he is tankier than other wind nukers such as Julien, Lushen and Arang. With two attack bar reduction skills, he serves as a good attack bar controller against the boss, helping to reduce the number of AoE attacks on your team.
Raids: Barque is arguably one of the best Hwa alternatives for raids. With low cooldowns for his skills, it allows him to provide a consistent attack bar reduction. His relative bulkiness also makes him easier to rune up than Hwa to survive the attacks. A fast swift build is highly recommended in order to take advantage of his attack bar absorption.
ToA: One of his strongest uses here is as an attack bar manipulator against the different bosses in ToAN. Try to build him on a violent tank build so that he can survive a couple of hits.
PvP: Barque’s useful leader skill and single target attacks makes him shine in guild wars more so than arena. It is recommended to build him fast if you’d want to use him here. He can catch people off-guard with a constant attack bar reduction, limiting the movement of the enemy while doing good damage. As he will also absorb the attack bar, it also increases the number of times he gets to move. Overall, Barque is a useful monster in PvP content, especially when you’re starting out. However, there are better alternatives out there as you progress in the game.
- If you’re building him as a full on attacker, rage would definitely be better than fatal due to his poorer base attack.
- Try to aim for as much speed as you can and at least 45% accuracy. It is crucial for him to land his debuffs consistently for him to be effective.
- Due to the short cooldowns on all of his skills, a fast Violent build would be very effective.
- Definitely try to farm him for his January Hall of Heroes. All of the Pirate Captains requires skillups to shine. For those who are unable to get much of a use out of him, his brothers, Galleon and Frigate, are both incredibly amazing monsters that is more than worthy to be fed skillups.
- Can absorb attack bar
- 3rd skill is a combo of the 1st and 2nd skill
- Nice base speed of 108
- Useful 24% crit leader skill in guild wars
- 100% chance to land armor break on first skill
- Very high 910% multiplier on 3rd Skill on a 3 turn cooldown when maxed
- Average base attack power for an attacker
- Requires skill ups to shine
- None of his base stats stand out, completely average all around the board
- First skill (and thus 3rd) only provides a 1 turn armor break
- Outclassed by other wind nukers